Over 10 years of working experience
A Quick, Secure & Transparent Process
Dubai is a welcoming location for entrepreneurs to launch their businesses. They frequently start businesses that can't grow quickly without capital. You may need business financing. To meet your growing business demands, you might obtain an Home Loan, Home Finance, unsecured or unprotected business loan in Dubai, UAE. A business loan enables you to bring in funding for your project so that you can expand your current company, boost production, move your operation online, buy new equipment, and do a lot more.
- We’ve less paper work for loan process.
- Fastest Pre Approval for Business Loans.
- 0 processing fees to get loan approval
- Ease you get Loan amount credited in your bank account
Professional & Experts
Meet Our Experienced Mortgage Brokers
A team of financial counselors with extensive knowledge in finance makes up New Best Credit. Our mission is to be the most dependable, skillful, and amiable financial counselors in the United Arab Emirates. Our goal is to always be the customers' first choice for assistance and advice with property financing. The business has a license from the Dubai Economic Department.
Business Loan in Dubai, UAE – Eligibility, Documents, Benefits
Small and medium businesses in Dubai are in high demand for business loans. To mention a few, there are commercial businesses and even businesspeople. In Dubai, almost all major banks and financial institutions can offer alternatives for company finance. There are many opportunities for business loans in Dubai, so you must be very precise when choosing the one that best fits your needs. In addition, to get this loan procedure done quickly and effectively, you must ask for exactly what you need.
- The company must have been operating for at least a year.
- A business loan would be easy to obtain if your organization is a branch or subsidiary of any offshore corporation.
- In order to qualify for a business loan in Dubai, you must have a 1 million AED yearly revenue.
1) Passport copy
2) Visa copy
3) Emirates ID
4) 1 year bank statement of the company
5) 6 moths bank statement of the owner of the business
6) Trade license copy (self-employed)
7) Memorandum of Association/Articles proprietor or partnership company
8) Name of the person mentioned as signing authority on MOA
9) Rental Agreement (shop/home/office)
10) VAT registration certificate
11) VAT returns
12) Attested audit report of business for the last year
13) List of employees registered with Ministry of Labour
- No cost credit card
- Free life insurance
- In Dubai, there is a choice between lowering and fixed interest rates.
- There is no requirement to offer loan protection.